University Of Michigan Operations And Supply Chain Management Assignment Help - Journal
Question - Bjerg Corporation incurred several costs. Prepare entries for manufacturing costs. Journalize the
1. Purchased raw materials on account $46,300
2. Raw Materials of $36,000 were requisitioned to the factory. An analysis of the materials requisition
slips indicates that $6,800 was classified as indirect materials.
3. Factory labor costs incurred were $53,900, of which $49,000 pertained to factory wages payable
and $4,900 pertained to employer payroll taxes payable.
4. Time tickets indicated that $48,000 was direct labor and $5,900 was indirect labor.
5. Overhead costs incurred on account were $80,500.
6. Manufacturing overhead was applied at the rate of 150% of direct labor cost.
7. Goods costing $88,000 we ...Read More
Solution Preview - No Solution Preview Available