- University of Phoenix ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
- Learning Objective of ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
- Details of Every Week Assignments for ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
- Career Opportunities with ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
- List of Courses Help All Assignment Help Handle
- Contact Us to Enjoy the Top Grade at a Low Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions
University of Phoenix ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
ACC 561 Accounting talks about accounting methods. It is a course for three credits that are offered by the University of Phoenix. Moreover, the course gives an overview and understanding of the working of accounting. With the help of the course, students would get to learn about the recording of financial transactions related to a business. Furthermore, the course would also help students in understanding the types of accounting such as financial accounting, managerial accounting, cost accounting, and tax accounting. In addition to this, the course would prepare you for roles like a certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA), etc. Also, you would get to learn about the significance of accounting in the real world. The duration of this course is six weeks which includes reflection papers, team learning activities, quizzes, and tests. Hence, the team of All Assignment Help can provide you with assistance with the entire coursework and when you need any accounting coursework help.
Learning Objective of ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
If you have ever considered pursuing a career in the field of accounting then ACC 561 Accounting is an appropriate course for you. Nowadays, there is a huge demand for financial professionals and qualified accounting professionals around the world. In addition to this, new advancements in technology are a reason why the industry is growing rapidly that offers plenty of opportunities to ambitious professionals. Therefore, with the help of ACC 561 Accounting, you can entail objectives like:
- Recording of transactions and their identification
- Preparing profit and loss statement
- Preparing balance sheet
- Learn to keep records of cash transactions
- Property and cost audit
- Detection and rectification of errors
- Learn to control and evaluate assets and liabilities
- Social audit, management and income tax
Moreover, the course would be accompanied by reflection papers, team learning activities, quizzes, tests, etc. and you might need help with reflection papers or other academic assistance. So, in that case, you can seek our assistance for the University of Phoenix accounting course. Now, let us read in brief about the learning objectives of the ACC 561 accounting course online.
Recording of transactions and their identification
It is a significant objective of accounting to identify and differentiate financial transactions. Moreover, it is also important to record these transactions in accounting books in a systematic manner. Thus, a legitimate copy of every transaction is acknowledged and recorded. Eventually, the transactions make their way into the general journal and then into the ledger account in order to preserve it permanently.
Preparing profit and loss statement
A profit and loss statement is needed to make financial decisions for an organization. Moreover, it also helps in the calculation of the profit and loss of an organisation.
Preparing balance sheet
Maintaining a balance sheet is significant if you are looking forward to understanding the growth of a business based on its financial data. Hence, we can say that it is also a way of setting future goals and targets for the business depending on the financial data.
Learn to keep records of cash transactions
In the books of accounting, a cash book is a significant reserved book that keeps records of cash payments and cash receipts. The main objective of maintaining a cash book is to keep a record of daily cash transactions, cash in hand, cash in the bank, cash payments, etc. so that it can be looked upon anytime. It helps in keeping cash fraudulence and forgery at bay. Moreover, in case of any query in the discipline, you can take our online class. It will help you in understanding the subject matter better.
Property and cost audit
The main objective to keep an appropriate cost and property audit is to estimate the benefits to the business with larger profits. Moreover, contact us for any ACC 561 assignment help.
Detection and rectification of errors
It is important to learn detection and rectification of errors so that correct trials can be performed and in case of any error, rectifications can be done accordingly.
Learn to control and evaluate assets and liabilities
Land, equipment, building, etc. comes under assets that a businessman buys to run his or her business smoothly and in an effective manner. Moreover, accounts payable, loan, bank overdraft, etc. comes under liabilities. In order to keep reduce the liabilities of an organisation, it is significant to control various accounting ratios.
Social audit, management and income tax
Apart from cost and property audits, accounting also has the objective to conduct management audits, social audits, and income tax audits. It is necessary because in the absence of a company’s books and accountant it gets troublesome to run any operation.
Therefore, the aforementioned is a list of objectives you can entail from the ACC 561 accounting course online at the University of Phoenix. Moreover, you can contact us if you like to buy ACC/561 final paper solution.
Details of Every Week Assignments for ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
Given below is quick information about the assignments and things you need to work on weekly during your program at the University of Phoenix.
Week 1: Introduction to Financial Reporting
It has participation, WileyPLUS Assignment and Quiz. Also, it has a paper on financial statement differentiation.
Week 2: Financial Statement Analysis
This week requires you to write a paper that describes the main aspects of the regulatory environment which will protect the public from fraud within corporations, Pay particular attention to SOX requirements. It also has a financial statement relationship paper.
Week 3: Product Costing
This week has Participation, Quiz, and an essay. Also, you also need to complete the Tootsie Roll Industries loan package that increases the company liability by 10%.
Week 4: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Apart from the Quiz, there is Week 4 Assignment and Assignment-Paper. Also, there is a CVP paper discussion of about 500 words.
Week 5: Budgetary Planning and Control
Most of the marks are allotted to WileyPLUS Assignment: Week 5 Assignment-Paper and Costing Method Paper.
Week 6: Decision-Making Objectives
ACC/561 WileyPLUS Assignment: University of Phoenix ACC 561 Final Exam Answers along with the Master Budgeting Question for the final week. In the Learning Team evaluation, you have to complete the form giving feedback about the different team members.
You can contact All Assignment Help if you are looking for someone to do my Phoenix coursework.
Career Opportunities with ACC 561 Accounting Course Online
Once you successfully complete this online course of accounting at the University of Phoenix for 6 weeks, you would be exposed to a variety of employment opportunities in different industries and occupations. We have mentioned the name of some occupations related to this program. Moreover, there are chances that the education requirements may vary for the jobs mentioned below. However, do not worry, the University of Phoenix also offers further education and degree that might help you qualify and earn a huge amount of money. Furthermore, visit the experts of All Assignment Help for Phoenix University assignment help in any subject discipline.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Bill and Account Collectors
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Budget Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Tax Preparers
Moreover, while pursuing your program at the University of Phoenix, if you feel troubled about the program, assessment, reflection paper, exam, etc. and want someone to help you, then you can contact us right away. We are just a click away. Furthermore, students often with issues like whom should I contact to take my online exam, help me with paper, etc. come to us. Also, we are proud of the fact that we have always been a great academic support to all such students.
List of Courses Help All Assignment Help Handle
All Assignment Help assists students from the University of Phoenix with their coursework. Our assignment and coursework writing service comes with guarantees like on-time delivery, PhD experts, plagiarism-free work, best and affordable prices, services for all subjects, 24*7 live help, etc. Therefore, you will not score anything less than an A in any of your coursework. Majorly, students who are confused regarding things like who would do my coursework, come to us for a quality solution. Hence, given below is a list of the University of Phoenix with which we can assist you.
- LDR/531 assignment coursework help
- HRM/531 assignment coursework help
- LAW/531 assignment coursework help
- OPS/571 assignment coursework help
- QRB/501 assignment coursework help
- MKT/571 assignment coursework help
- ECO/561 assignment coursework help
- QNT/561 assignment coursework help
- ACC/561 assignment coursework help
Contact Us to Enjoy the Top Grade at a Low Cost
We have been assisting students with their online classes for more than a decade now. We have produced great results for them and helped with top grades. So, whenever you find yourself in a situation like whom should I ask to take my online class then you can come to us. Some important reasons why you should hire us are given below.
- Our fee for online class help starts from as low as $45 per week. Hence, you don't have to feel any additional financial burden to get your online class done.
- We ensure all your submissions are done within the timeline. For example, if a discussion post is due Wednesday, we might be the ones posting the first discussion among all your peers.
- Automatic invoicing for you to make regular payments along with your class. You don't have to calculate or do the math about your invoice as we keep it simple and flexible.
- The guaranteed grade is a minimum of B. However, more than 90% of our classes end with an A or better.
- We rely on VPN services to leave no footprints of login from a different location. So, in case you are working on a class from New York, we use the same location to log in and take your online class.
- Regular updates on progress made in the class. You don't have to log in and see your grades as we auto-update you with all the progress on weekly basis.
- A dedicated account manager is assigned to take care of all your questions regarding your online class. It helps you to be aligned with a single point of contact instead of dealing with multiple people. Our communication channel offers you to connect over WhatsApp, Email, SMS or Live chat.
We have earned a reputation of being a top online class taker in the past decade with more than 90% recurring clients. We have more than 500 classes in progress at any given point in time and with our superior technical infrastructure, we still have the bandwidth for 500 more. Hence, you can understand the quality grades we can deliver because of the brilliant quality of online experts.
Need someone who can assist you with your solutions?
AllAssignmentHelp.com can help you with the best.Place your order
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: 1 How can I seek assistance for my accounting paper from All Assignment Help?
Answer: 1 Seeking assistance from All Assignment Help is a few steps procedure. Moreover, we guarantee quality work with major additional benefits. All you need to do is fill in the requirements and send us the request for the solution to your accounting paper.
Question: 2 What are the benefits I can attain with the online accounting program at the University of Phoenix?
Answer: 2 There are a number of things you can do in your day-to-day life if you study accounting from the online program of the University of Phoenix such as:
- You would be able to manage your own finances.
- You will develop an understanding of the current market.
- You will have advanced career opportunities.