SWOT Analysis of commonwealth bank
• The commonwealth bank is the one of the largest Australian listed company on the Australian Securitas exchange.
• The bank provides various services such as insurance, corporate and consumer banking, private equity, credit cards, investment banking, Mortgages etc.
• The bank have strong revenue and reputation among the entire nation and international market as well. It is profitable organization as well in current era.
• The bank have 45 000 employees and it is largest organization that provide huge employment.
• The commonwealth bank is brand name in banking and finance sector, this company well known as Australian financial service industry. The organization has considerable brand value last 102 years and strong history as well. The commonwealth bank is highly trusted and highly observed throughout Australian financial services. There are other well-known brand for under the commonwealth bank group such as colonial first state, commlnsure. Firstchoice, commsec, Bankwest, ASB and Sovereign.
The company contain solid presence in Australian financial sector and the organization have largest customer base compare to other Australian bank. The organization is the principle financial institute where more than 33% of the Australian who are 14 years old or above. The company provide banking and financial service every day to Australian, government units, corporation and relevant principal institution which are based on Australia. The company have business expansion across the country as well such as Europe, Asia-Pacific area as well. According to survey, the commonwealth bank is the second largest Australian based company on Australian securities exchange
• The rating of this bank was considerable poor, the financial rating provided by Moody’s was B Negative.
• The banks get a loan impairment expense which is thing of worry.
• Compare to other well recognized global bank such as HSBC and Citibank, the commonwealth bank has considerable weak international presence.
• Irrespective in the revenue from the lending products, the company lost a considerable market share duration of 2011-12 around half year. Especially in home loan, retail deposit and credit card business and business loan.
• The starting on “commbank” attract to consumer and helps to build relationships with customers. That is important for continuous development and growth of organization.
• The effective expansion across Asian market will helps to develop long term growth.
• Business expansion at global market : the commonwealth bank has growing at global presence over the retail bank in New Zealand, Indonesia, other global site such as banking investment in china and Vietnam, additionally the company representative place in Beijing and Hanoi. Other branches in global world such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Mumbai, Auckland and shanghai as well. The company has opportunities to expand business through global operations, especially in Asia-Pacific region.
• Opportunities in stockbroking service : the Reserve Bank of Australia’s has been decided that they reduce official cash rate to 2.75% that means the fix income assets such as term deposits plan and government bonds will remain less attractive for investors. That will initiate for investor and increasing trading in the stock market where the inventors resume to stock market and find the opportunities to go ahead of the stock market. That will provide opportunities to develop and expand in stockbroking services.
• The foreign exchange rate are the one of issue for the global economy. The bank have to face default risk due to security party not being able to meet their duty invasion.
• After the certain years for the global financial crisis, that will unstable global economy at regular interval. Causes of uncertainty in the global markets has developed the challenging and operating environment in the Australian banking sector, that will affect the consumer confidence and it goes to downward. There are certain variation such as higher saving rates, lower discretionary spending, weaker equity markets, lower demand for credit etc. All kinds of operating conditions are attract to lower revenue and profit growth for commonwealth bank.
Place Order For A Top Grade Assignment Now
We have some amazing discount offers running for the studentsPlace Your Order
Halík, J. (2018). The Application of PEST Analysis Based on EBRD and IBRD Methodology. Ceeol.com. Retrieved 25 March 2018, from https://www.ceeol.com/search/article-detail?id=24586
Ming, Z., Shaojie, O., Yingjie, Z., & Hui, S. (2018). CCS technology development in China: Status, problems and countermeasures—Based on SWOT analysis. Retrieved 25 March 2018, from
Romano, C., Tanewski, G., & Smyrnios, K. (2018). Capital structure decision making. Retrieved 25 March 2018, from
Tukundane, C., Minnaert, A., Zeelen, J., & Kanyandago, P. (2018). Building vocational skills for marginalised youth in Uganda: A SWOT analysis of four training programmes. Retrieved 25 March 2018, from
Retrieved 26 March 2018, from https://www.cabdirect.org/?target=%2fcabdirect%2fabstract%2f20073246539
Retrieved 26 March 2018, from https://www.cabdirect.org/?target=%2fcabdirect%2fabstract%2f20123157902
Bernroider, E. (2018). Factors in SWOT Analysis Applied to Micro, Small-to-Medium, and Large Software Enterprises:. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
e-Government readiness in Ghana: a SWOT and PEST analyses: Electronic Government, an International Journal: Vol 9, No 4. (2018). Inderscienceonline.com. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from https://www.inderscienceonline.com/doi/abs/10.1504/EG.2012.049727
Fuller, D., Buultjens, J., & Cummings, E. (2018). Ecotourism and indigenous micro-enterprise formation in northern Australia opportunities and constraints. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Kirkham, K. (2018). The formation of the Eurasian Economic Union: How successful is the Russian regional hegemony?. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Nikolaou, I., & Evangelinos, K. (2018). A SWOT analysis of environmental management practices in Greek Mining and Mineral Industry. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Petroman, C., & Petroman, I. (2018). Improving the Development of Learning Materials for Open and Distance Learning. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Picazo, O. (2018). Medical Tourism in the Philippines: Market Profile, Benchmarking Exercise, and S.W.O.T. Analysis. Econstor.eu. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from https://www.econstor.eu/handle/10419/126939
Quantitative SWOT Analysis of Public Housing Delivery by Public–Private Partnerships in China Based on the Perspective of the Public Sector | Journal of Management in Engineering | Vol 28, No 4. (2018). Ascelibrary.org. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/%28ASCE%29ME.1943-5479.0000100
Rose, W., & Grant, G. (2018). Critical issues pertaining to the planning and implementation of E-Government initiatives. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Shah, M., & Siddiqui, F. (2018). Organisational critical success factors in adoption of e-banking at the Woolwich bank. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Thorpe, A., Reid, C., van Anrooy, R., & Brugere, C. (2018). When fisheries influence national policy-making: an analysis of the national development strategies of major fish-producing nations in the developing world. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Thorpe, A., van Anrooy, R., Niyazov, B., Sarieva, M., Valbo-Jørgensen, J., & Millar, A. (2018). The collapse of the fisheries sector in Kyrgyzstan: An analysis of its roots and its prospects for revival. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from
Vishnevskiy, K., Karasev, O., & Meissner, D. (2018). Integrated roadmaps and corporate foresight as tools of innovation management: The case of Russian companies. Retrieved 26 March 2018, from