• Who they are: - it includes the age and gender of individual consumers or industry and size of the organization for customers.
• What customers think and believe: - it includes the interest of the particular consumers and opinion regarding any product.
• Purchasing behavior of employees: - this helps the Sigma in identifying what consumers prefer? And from where they want to buy? Or how much they want to pay?
• Draw a picture of target customers in mind: - Sigma should develop a picture of their potential customers for which it is producing goods. (Schoenfeld, 2014) Once Sigma develops a picture, it can position all its customers in different segments.
• Think about its Market:- Sigma should conduct a research of their market for identifying the needs of the customers this helps in developing the product as per their needs and then identifying the potential buyers for that product. Conducted market research gives them knowledge about different market trends.
• Look internally: - the most important step Sigma should perform is to identify their strength and weaknesses. This aware the organization about their potential opportunities and then build ideas to grip all these available opportunities. the internal analysis gives the answers to the following:-
o Do Sigma have areas of expertise
o Does sigma have enough knowledge about a specific area?
All these things help the Sigma in identifying their potential customers. Bu using it Sigma can create the attractive offering for their customers. All initiatives require more expert services or proper utilization of available resources. If Sigma performs all his initiatives by the proper care, it can achieve success in the marketplace and then it determines that firm has the capability to perform better.
1. Use social media: - Social media is getting very popular nowadays. It can be the best alternative for the organization to give their advertisement of the vacancy on social media. This helps the organization in generating a pool of talented employees. Social media sites like: Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook can be used by an organization.
2. Market its compensation Package: - Money can be the best way to attracting talented employees. Sigma should offer the handsome salary to new employees; this forces the candidates to be the member of the Sigma.( King,2014)
3. Internal recruitment: - the best way of hiring the talented employees for the Sigma is to hire from within the organization. This helps in saving the extra cost in the recruitment process. Internal candidates aware all, about the functions of the organizations, this brings many additional benefits to the organization.
o Solving the worst part of buying behavior: - Before the existence of the IKEA, there is no any other organization because they think furniture business as an investment for more than 20 years. Ikea builds product which was designed in a great manner, which is not available at any other furniture organization.
o Hitting the demographic in a right manner: - IKEA works with the right peoples. Products developed by IKEA is clean. IKEA is known in the market by its living wage structure to people's or transparency in the production process.
o Not expensive but not too cheap: - Price structure of the Ikea is perfect. IKEA is not charging too high value of their product; it is on affordable price. This helps the IKEA in improving its goodwill in the market and being different from their competitors.
In today scenario, a customer is very important to the success of the organization. There are following ways which help in building strong customer relationship in US:-
• Organization should communicate with their customers as a human being.
• Organization should take an initiative to learn about tastes of their existing customers.
• US organization should resolve all the customers’ complaints immediately without creating any hurdle.
• A strong and attractive global brand which attracts all the consumers groups towards the organization.
• A Strong vision of the company that is "to create a better everyday life for many people".
• A more focused strategy which is based on a concept of offering a wide range of designed products at lower prices.( Tiwari,2015)
• A strong democratic design which establishes a proper balance between design, quality, and functions.
• IKEA uses “Cost Consciousness” strategy which means that low prices are taken into account.
• Higher profitability: - A great benefit for the low-cost operators in an industry is high-profit margins.
• Increase market share
• Sustainability: - Ikea organization have low-cost leadership which helps it in developing the sustainable business position. All companies which are performing its business operations at lower cost have a better chance in future of survival.
Place Order For A Top Grade Assignment Now
We have some amazing discount offers running for the studentsPlace Your Order
Schoenfeld, E. R., Hyman, L., Simpson, L. L., Michalowicz, B., Reddy, M., Gelato, M., ... & Lenton, P. (2014). An evaluation of recruitment methods utilized for a clinical trial with periodontal and diabetes enrollment criteria: the Diabetes and Periodontal Therapy Trial. Clinical investigation, 4(12), 1065-1081.
King, D. B., O’Rourke, N., & DeLongis, A. (2014). Social media recruitment and online data collection: A beginner’s guide and best practices for accessing low-prevalence and hard-to-reach populations. Canadian Psychology/Psychologie canadienne, 55(4), 240.
Sebhatu, S. P., & Enquist, B. (2014). Are Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility having a role for sustainable Service Business?: An explorative study of IKEA, Starbucks and H& M. In The 17th QMOD conference, September 3-5, Prague Tjeckien.
Tiwari, S. (2015). Standardized marketing strategies: a solution to the global competition? A case study of IKEA in Norway, Sweden, France and China.
Komassi, E., & Pal, R. (2015). 1.6 Investigating short term strategies in product sustainability index implementation, a case study at IKEA.