Question: How can a company use change management to minimize resistance and maximize the acceptance of change in business and technology?
1. Provide the clear and full information (Why where and when)
2. Provide the necessary relevant information and training
3. Give timely and transparent updates
4. Provide the platform for listening and involvement
5. Provide reward
A company should try to provide the relevant and full information about the change and it should also state the reason to change in a way to make all the stakeholders aware and motivated to accept the change. Employees should be given proper training in a way to handle new technology or method to cope up with the challenges, besides this company should associate the reward for change to motivate the employee (Cummings et al., 2016).
Cummings, S., Bridgman, T., & Brown, K. G. (2016). Unfreezing change as three steps:
Rethinking Kurt Lewin’s legacy for change management. Human relations, 69(1), 33-60.
Place Order For A Top Grade Assignment Now
We have some amazing discount offers running for the studentsPlace Your Order
Question: What are several e-business and e-commerce strategies and applications that should be developed and implemented by many companies today? Explain your reasoning. What is your favorite store to order from online? Why?
1. Supply chain management this strategy will enable to provide better and standard coordination among various wholesaler and retailers. This strategy will help in procurement process also. So many companies and almost all the company is using this strategy in a way to have good coordination with suppliers, as this will ensure better coordination.
2. Customer relationship management or customer services management this strategy is also used by various e-business and e-commerce Company and the main aim of applying this strategy is to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This strategy will enable to provide goods and services on time and at the right place, this will increase the satisfaction level of the customer.
Pearlson, K. E., Saunders, C. S., & Galletta, D. F. (2016). Managing and Using Information
Systems, Binder Ready Version: A Strategic Approach. John Wiley & Sons.