Leadership is all about making people believe in your goals and vision for the company and for them. They should believe that they can achieve their own goals under your guidance and leadership.
Another term is management, which means managing daily activities and monitoring whether they are happening in the right manner or not. The following sample is based on a leadership management course that comes under the management discipline.
- Confidence: by keeping my confidence level up even in the times of adversities have helped my team to maintain their morale. It helped me to focus on the larger goal while the situations were enough to make others panic.
- Commitment: we always expect our team members to become productive and efficient. However, they will do so if they are led by example. So, the part of my job was to motivate others by my commitment toward achieving targets. I am also committed to my promises.
- Positive attitude: I approach every situation with a positive attitude. I always try to maintain that bringing positivity out of everyone is what motivates my team the most. I know that every member of my team, being a person, wants to strike a perfect balance between productivity and playfulness.
- Communicative: communication is an important aspect that helps leaders to instil proper perspective in the people. This is the reason as to why I share my vision and strategies to my team.
- Self-awareness: This is one thing that is helping me for a long time as I was needed to be clear what my strengths are and what strengths can I draw from others. This approach allows me to understand others and learn to fully utilize their potential.
- Honesty: I always try to make a point that whatever I do, I do it with honesty. I always tend to make my team feel like they know where they stand with me all the time.
- Supportive: I always try to foster a positive atmosphere that allows my team to flourish. It is imperative for my team to get my support to deliver the results.
- Listening: Not only me but my team have seen it happen thousands of time that I feel the need to become a genuine listener. However, given that the hard-work that I am habitual of doing, I get very little time to sit back and listen to people extensively. But of late I have started to go to the members of my team and listen to their elaborate concerns. So, I have to keep away my usual self of having been engrossed in my own ideas.
- Impatience: this is one weakness that has always been with me since childhood. I have tried, but I cannot sit back and relax while all other members of my team are putting their efforts on something important. The frequent asking about the progress of the work underway is not going to help anyone. However, being impatient have sometimes alerted me and prevented the things from getting worse.
- Emotional Intelligence: I sometimes feel that I also lack emotional intelligence as it is very crucial in testing times. It effectively gives access to the range of your own feelings in order to get insights about ourselves and others. It helps us to introspect the situation very calmly and to balance our feelings so that productive results are yielded.
- Misunderstanding motivation: sometimes I have been approached that I may tend to make the mistake of assuming that my team is working for monetary reward. As a matter of fact, I sometimes do feel this way. So, I should concede that it is unlikely that they will find money alone their sole motivation.
|Be strategic||I am going to improve my ability to see the big picture and take longer range as well as a broader business perspective|
|Be better listener||I need to pay attention and show others that I value their opinions|
|Improve Financial Acumen||I have to learn to improve and interpret the financial terms and numbers in order to increase business.|
|To create my own success plan||I need to take onboard my whole team and utilize their potential to carve out a success plan for my business.|
Place Order For A Top Grade Assignment Now
We have some amazing discount offers running for the studentsPlace Your Order
Did you like it?
The sample given above is submitted by a student. You can request a higher quality assignment from us through our Order Now form. We have expert writers of management who are dealing with all the subjects of management. Students who have pending assignments can request best assignment help service from us.