Relational databases incorporate various types of CRM, business applications, and billing programs. These databases used to provide powerful MIS tools to the leaders of business, however, the systems behind a relational database additionally apply borders. These imperfections are clear inside the database, as well as in those components. Business applications access information.
• This model is easy to use as information stored is in the form of tables and row. So, it is easily visible and presentable.
• It is very flexible; a user can easily link and extract the data.
• There is the use of algebra and calculus.
• Security level is high as permission might be required.
• Performance of machines is the major limitation of the Relational Database Model
• Consumption of physical storage.
Internet and network allow individuals and business personnel must communicate and share information with each other. With the help of Internet technology, it's been never easy before for an organization to do business online. (Barry M. Leiner, 2003)
• Huge database.
• Powerful Analytical Tools for animations and graphics.
• Adoption of SQL and RDBMS.
• Mobile Data Access with the help of Mobility.
• Offline Data with the help of mirroring
• Web 2.0.
SQL was the latest Database software I had used; the software was quite complicating and requires a lot of training.
Codd, E. F. (1982). Relational database: a practical foundation for productivity. Communications of The ACM, 25(2), 109-117. Retrieved 2 28, 2018, from http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=358400
Warner, W., & Sunderraman, R. (1999). Network documentation: a web-based relational database approach. Retrieved 2 28, 2018, from http://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/conf/neta/neta1999.html
Place Order For A Top Grade Assignment Now
We have some amazing discount offers running for the studentsPlace Your Order