We have a definition of almost all the fields that we deal with. We have a definition for all the fields, such as biology , Math computer science, management or engineering but, we do not have any universal accepted definition of law. There are various laws that are applicable in one country but not in other. So, definition of law is specific to a country. However, we have general definition of law assignment help.
One such definition that is given on wiki is “Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior.” So first thing that comes to our mind is who formulate these guidelines and enforces them? Answer to this question is simple and varies from country to country. Few nations have their court house passing the guidelines and enforcing the law and few other have executives that passes law using the regulations and decree. Every law assignment help formation body takes their constitution into consideration and the rights encoded therein. The law impacts all areas of the society including politics and economics in various ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people.Every country has their own criteria. However, the motive of all the rules and regulations is to make society a better place to live and sustain.
We have law for almost every domain. Either it is corporate or society we have laws in place. Major classification of legal subject is given below:
- Constitutional and administrative law
- Online help with Contract law
- Tort law
- Help with Criminal law
- Help with Equity and trusts
- Property law assignment help
- International law assignment help
We will discuss all these legal subjects in detail later. First all we should look at the two major areas of law assignment help:
1. Criminal law assignment help: This ares of law deals with the conduct that is harmful to the society. Under Criminal law the party that is found guilty maybe imprisoned or fined depending on the degree of the crime.
Five objectives of the criminal law that are accepted : retribution, deterrence, incapacitation, rehabilitation and restoration.
- Retribution – Primary to goal is to make criminals suffer. Our law works on the scale balance and tries to balance the crime by putting criminal at some unpleasant disadvantage. For example infliction of unfair detriment upon others is one form of crime and shall be punished. People submit to the law to receive the right not to be murdered and if people contravene these laws, they surrender the rights granted to them by the law.
- Deterrence –Under deterrence a sufficient penalty is imposed on the criminal to discourage the offender from criminal behavior. By following this practice of penalty imposition on those who commit offenses, other individuals are discouraged from getting involved in criminal activities.
- Incapacitation – This is designed to keep criminals away from the society. If there are no criminals society will be shielded from such crimes. Imprisonment , death penalty and banishment are the means by which we can keep criminals away from the society.
- Rehabilitation – Under Rehabilitation an offender is transferred into a valuable member of society be putting him under rehabilitation. Primary motive is to prevent further offense by convincing the offender that their conduct was wrong.
- Restoration – As the name suggests the goal is to fix, through state authority, any injury inflicted upon the victim by the offender.This is designed by keeping the victim in mind and revolved around Victim-oriented theory of punishment. For instance, one who rob will be required to repay the amount improperly acquired.
2. Civil Law assignment help: Civil law is responsible for the resolution of lawsuits or disputes between organizations or individuals. These resolutions provide a legal remedy to the winning litigant. civil law essay help hovers around the fulfillment of the Obligation set in place by an agreement, or settle a dispute. Victim receives the compensation, and the offender pays, in a civil and sophisticated manner, as opposed to full-fledged revenge. If the case is about the equity , there is often a pie for division and it gets allocated by a process of civil law, possibly invoking the doctrines of equity.
Difference from criminal law : As pointed out earlier that law essay writing varies from country to country. If we talk about the difference between the criminal law and the civil law we have few major points.Civil Law is more about the deterrence and restoration and Criminal law on the other hand is much wider. In the USA and UK, under the criminal law a litigant has to prove that other party is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt when a case verdict is reached in court. Civil law on the other hand operate differently. For example in UK one has to prove guilt on the basis of a balance of probability.
This is the fundamental of the two major areas of law assignment help. We have many other area in law assignment that are only the subset or are derived from these two major forms of law homework help.
Apart from Law assignment help there are multiple area where our experts can provide you help . Few other subjects that are covered by our team of professionals are :