Finance is a combination of debt, credit, assets, obligations, investments, and banks, to put it simply. It is regarded as one of the most prestigious areas of management research. However, the pupils believe that it is a difficult subject to master. There are a variety of classifications that fall under this category. It is nearly impossible to achieve decent grades if one does not have a clear grasp of the fundamentals of finance. The United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s most attractive and technologically advanced countries. The majority of students pursue their education here since it provides a variety of benefits to all students. But some finance graduates may find it difficult to learn in these colleges and search for finance assignment help online. In this blog, I have listed all the top institutions of the United Arab Emirates and some useful information about financial terms.
So, let’s dive into this blog and learn about financial studies in the United Arab Emirates.
What Is Finance and Why Is It Important?
Finance is a solution that is one of the most important components in the establishment of new enterprises. It provides opportunities for businesses and sectors to survive and flourish. To put it another way, it assists investors in making sound financial decisions. They comprehend four things as a result of this factor: what to spend when to spend, how to spend, and where to spend. It also aids enterprises in the creation of local jobs and the support of state government through tax remittance. No one can stop us from creating a profitable enterprise if we use financial instruments correctly, such as investments and loans.
The following are some of the reasons why finance is crucial to learn:
- Utilizes the proper usage of money
- Helps to balance profit and loss
- Actively operates the whole business
- Achieves long term and short term goals
- Improvises financial growth
- Manages the cash flow system
Without the implementation of financing, no business effort can succeed. It assists industries in achieving a state of equilibrium and quick growth. Finance enables corporate executives to invest their money wisely in order to maximize revenue. So, pursuing a career in finance would be the best choice for students.
Also Read: Managerial Finance assignment help – UK Best
Different Types of Finance
Finance is a basic requirement for everyone because it helps in the correct funding of money and other resources. Whether it’s a corporation, an individual, or a government or private organization. To manage and expand their funds, they all require financial assistance. In the last few years, we’ve seen a surge in venture capital, a type of financing that helps new businesses grow and thrive. Furthermore, banks are giving loans to help finance accounts receivable, and credit card services account for travel and leisure spending for businesses. The following are the several categories of finance:
- Personal finance- It involves the budgeting and spending of money on each individual. It basically means that you save the money in the present to get the fruit in the future. This financing is mainly done in the form of savings and investments. Some of the examples of this are: education, investment in real estate, life insurance, retirement plans, mortgages, and savings in the form of gold.
- Corporate finance- This type of financing is mostly done in businesses and industries. This category includes stocks and bonds as well as other types of investments. Corporate finance can be divided into two categories:
a) Long term corporate finance
b) Short term corporate finance
- Public finance- The government’s funding of money to help the country’s economy and inhabitants is known as public finance. This finance is primarily supported by tax revenue as well as funds received from banks and insurance firms. This sort of finance may not be able to operate if there is no public money available.
- Micro finance- This financial system is designed to assist ordinary people. It primarily consists of persons from the lower classes who do not have a stable source of income. It’s a category aimed at assisting small businesses. According to the World Bank, this form of financing has benefited millions upon millions of individuals. Microcredit falls into this area as well.
- Trade finance- Sellers, exporters, and wholesalers benefit from this sort of financing since it allows them to expand their businesses. It has the potential to increase people’s revenue and income. Credit money is an example. Borrowing money in exchange for interest and insurance.
To summarise the content, we may reasonably infer that an orderly financial process underpins all parts of the global economy. Capital markets provide financial support to businesses. Businesses give money to individuals. Federal, state, and local governments all benefit from income taxes. Individuals and institutions spend money created through capital markets, which are distributed by enterprises. This is how the entire system works, and interfering with any aspect of finance causes the system to fail.
Consider the following scenario to better understand the impact of a systemic cash flow disruption: “If a corporation fails to keep track of its sales and expenses, it may go bankrupt. It’s only logical that corporate clients and other banks refuse to lend or deposit money in the bank under this situation. In the long run, businesses with cash flow challenges will be unable to compete with other enterprises.”
Why Does a Student Take Finance Assignment Help Online?
The following are some of the factors that influence a student’s decision to seek assignment assistance online:
- Extra knowledge: To get additional knowledge about the subject, some students may seek assistance from professional and experienced writers. Few assignment writing services offer complimentary articles and subject references that students can use for future assignments and tests.
- Less understnding: Another reason is a lack of subjective information and low comprehension power.
- Shortage of time: Some youngsters may be late in completing their assignments. Many students may find it difficult to divide and manage their time equitably among all topics.
- Score good grades: Students in high school and college may work hard to achieve good grades in their classes. Since there is a great deal of competitiveness among the youth. Children with poor grades may have a harder time acquiring a better job.
Do you find it difficult to complete your assignments? Do you have restless nights as a result of your college assignments? If this is the case, you can simply Google “do my assignment” and hire a professional. These internet professionals are extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and professional. They may be able to assist you in writing a high-quality assignment task that meets your requirements.
Continue Your Education at One of the UAE’s Best Finance Universities
Are you considering a career in finance? Do you want to learn more about the best universities in the United Arab Emirates? Then I recommend that you read this site in its entirety. In this article, I’ve discussed some of the best colleges in the UAE.
1) University of Sharjah
The Institution of Sharjah is a private university in the United Arab Emirates, located in the city of Sharjah. It was founded in 1997 by the ruler of Dubai to raise awareness of the importance of education among his people. It is the UAE’s third-best university, and it has also been ranked in the world’s top universities.
When it comes to curricula, this university provides four finance courses. They are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Finance.
- Minor in Finance.
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (PhD-BA)
2) Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies
In 1983, the Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies was established. This university has campuses in three different locations in Dubai. Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai are where they are. This institute’s major goal is to deliver the greatest training programs to students all around the world.
The study programs and courses offered in the field of finance are:
- Banking Diploma (BD)
- Higher Banking Diploma (HBD)
- Islamic Banking Diploma (IBD)
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance (BSBF)
3) University of Dubai
The Institution of Dubai was formed in 1999 as the city’s first private university. Management, Marketing, Finance and Banking, Accounting, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship Management, Business Economics, and Supply Chain and Logistics Management are among the university’s eight majors.
The following are some of the specialized courses offered by this university:
- Accounting & Financing Decisions (MBA610)
- Islamic Finance & Accounting (MFA 710)
- Hedging & Financial Risk Management (MFA708)
- Case Studies in Accounting & Finance (including Islamic products) Management (MFA720)
- International Corporate Finance & Derivatives (MFA705)
4) American University in Dubai
The American University of Dubai’s department of accounting and finance offers professional certificate courses such as CPA, ACCA, CMA, and ICAEW. This university is now ranked 24th in Dubai. In the world university rankings, this private institution is ranked between 601-650.
5) Middle Sex University Dubai
Middlesex University Dubai is the university’s first branch outside of the United Kingdom. In the year 2020, this university will have about 3600 students from over 100 nations engaged. Students who have graduated have given it a five-star rating.
1- The undergraduate courses offered by this university are:
a) BA Honours Accounting and Finance.
b) BSc Honours Business Accounting.
c) M.B.A in finance
2- The postgraduate courses offered by this university are:
a) Msc investment management
b) Msc banking and finance
6) Zayed University
Zayed University, one of the three government institutions of the United Arab Emirates, was established in 1998. The courses offered here in finance are:
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Finance- two years course at 13068 USD per year
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Finance
7) De MontFort University
De Montfort University in Dubai was founded in 1870 and now has a population of 26000 students and 2600 staff members. This college is well-established, with various classrooms, parking, labs, a gym, conference rooms, and an indoor and outdoor sports area. It provides a three-year Bachelor of Arts [B.A] Accounting and Finance program. The average annual cost of education at this university is about 11.7 lakh INR.
8) University Of Birmingham Dubai
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in Birmingham, Dubai University is regarded as one of the greatest in the world. It was established in the year 1900 and now has two campuses.
The University of Birmingham is located in Dubai and offers the following courses.
a) Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Business Management with Finance- 1 year- 23.9L/year
b) Master of Science [M.Sc] Financial Management- 1 year- 19L/year
c) Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Money, Banking and Finance- 3 years- 23.9L/year
If you like, you can use the links to go to the university’s website and enroll in any of the best colleges.
Solve Your Problems by Taking Finance Assignment Help Online
These were the fundamentals of finance and their importance. This is a vast subject with numerous subtopics. Every topic is unique and has its own set of advantages. To deal with assignments, a student must understand the subject’s fundamental foundation. If you have trouble writing, it is a good idea to seek professional assistance. For more than three years, AllAssignmentHelp.com has been assisting students with their finance assignments. We have the top pros on staff who are more knowledgeable about practical issues than you and me. Our goal is not to make money, so we offer assignment help at a cheap cost. So, without further ado, seek assistance from the best online assignment help in UAE and improve your grades.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Question 1: What is the difference between accounting and finance?|
Answer: Accounting describes and examines a company’s day-to-day operations. Finance is the process of allowing and controlling the flow of money as well as determining a company’s destiny.
|Question 2: What jobs can I get as a finance major?|
Answer: Tax managers, cashiers, bank managers, financial planners, accountants, and insurance planning agents are some of the job options for a finance graduate.