A database management system is an expert software program utilized to manipulate, enable and maintain clients to organize, store, access, retrieve, modify, secure and provide information integrity of the database.
What are various type of database management system?
Database management system is an integral part of any assignment , homework or project you undertake, hence you should first understand what type of database management system is suitable for your project. A small infographic provides definition and use of different type of DBMS.
- Relational Database Management System – Widely used system where you can expect lots of university assignments. It includes writing MySQL queries, creating database tables, normalization of database, finding out vulnerability attacks. You can seek our online assignment help service with RDBMS.
- Hierarchical Database System – It is a tree type structure database suitable for the applications where you need to setup a parent child relationship.
- Object Oriented Database System – Based on the concepts of Object oriented programming itself, it mimics the real world objects as database design
- Network DBMS – A many to many relationship driven database where you see the relationships in a form of network.
These concepts are detailed and it is hard to pass on the entire information about these database types through this blog, hence you can take our database management assignment help to know more about the coursework and concepts of database.
Why you need to study DBMS as part of your college coursework?
Database is something you cannot live without when you are working into an IT domain. Every single application is created around database systems. Moreover, the quality of an application is checked based on how the Database has been optimised. Find out the reasons why you need to do assignment starting from college itself.
- Database is everywhere – All applications you use daily , like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat or any website for shopping is created using a database design. Hence, an early exposure in the college through database assignment, you can enable yourself to develop perfect applications in the future.
- Professional Database Programmer Jobs – Once you graduate from college and get into IT job industry, you stand a great chance to become a database expert, hence you need to make sure you pass out from college with a good hand on database management systems.
- Understanding System Development Lifecycle – Early exposure to database management coursework at college help you understand the lifecycle of a software driven by database. You use multiple database reviews in steps to understand how a system is developed. This process makes it easier for you to deal with real world systems later in your career.
In case you need college assignment help with your database projects, we can assist. Moreover, our database programmer are capable of helping you with professional Database projects as well.
How to do website development using DBMS?
At college your professor must have asked you to do DBMS assignments. However, have you came across an website development assignment using database. Know how to develop a website based on database systems
- Collect website entities – You need to first create a use-case diagrams to figure out different sub-systems of a website. It means, login, logout, functionalities related to search and processes.
- Make Entity Relationship Diagram – Once you have established a relationship between system and user interaction, you need to make ERD to figure out relationships between different entities of the system. Also, it helps you see the constraints between the entities.
- Move ERD to Physical Database Design – Once you have an ERD verified after a few dry runs you need to start creating physical database design.
- Create database tables and Normalize database – You need to create database tables and normalize the tables for best output. You reduce redundant entries and duplicates using Normalization ( 1NF, 2NF, 3NF).
- Setup connection between your database and Front-end application – Once you have all SQL queries in place to meet your functionalities, you write code to connect database with the front end application. You can develop front end using PHP, Java programming , Java Servlet, ASP .Net , React JS , Angular JS and Node Js.
- Launch the application – You can use Apache server to host your application in connection with MySQL server to complete your website development assignment.
You can also take assistance related to database driven Android applications.
Know about a few Database Management based System Applications
Here is the list of database driven systems that can be helpful for your major project at college or high school. The systems mention below are basic but help you understand all concepts of Database systems.
- Airline Reservation System
- E-Commerce Website with MySQL Database
- Railway Reservation System
- Library management system
- Social media websites like Facebook, Instagram and others
- Banking and Financial websites facilitating online transactions
- Online movie streaming platform like Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos or YouTube.
- Human resource management system ( you can get a readymade database design for your HR management system)
- Online journal management system
There are 1000 of systems where database is used and you can pick any of the system for your major project.
What are good research areas of database management systems?
If you are pursing PhD or master in Database systems, you need to figure out interesting area for your research. Here are some topics for your research.
- Metadata management
- Interactive data exploration and Visualisation
- Secure data processing
- Data transformation and crowdsourcing
These are starters topic and there is more to database management systems based on the distributed and network database. Allassignmenthelp.com has best online programming professionals who can help with assignment instantly. We keep writing about the interesting areas in Database management and related concepts to help students with their college courseworks.