Do you need to defend your point of view on a topic? If yes, then this is the place for you. The first thing your instinct catches while going through this topic is, What substitutes for a good argumentative essay topic? In today’s era, this subject has become the most trending one. Whether it is politics or college, arguments are common everywhere. What you search the most today is about the most controversial topics. Therefore, these become the current drift of the argument. The main struggle starts when you search for argumentative topics. One of the most common types of essays you’ll write in school is an argumentative essay. They blend persuasive arguments with fact-based research. And, when done correctly, they can be effective tools for persuading others to agree with your viewpoint.
An argumentative essay makes a claim and backs it up with evidence and facts. Its goal is to persuade the reader to agree with the point of view presented. Start with something you’re familiar with if you’re asked to choose a decent topic for your argument. Even if you employ a professional writer to assist you with your task, speaking about something you are familiar with will make your arguments sound much more credible. It’s also a good idea to choose an emotional subject. Appealing to the emotions of the readers ties them to the writer’s point of view and draws them in. Emotional investment is one of the most effective strategies to change someone’s perspective. There are further many more ways that you can grab by reading this blog at allassignmenthelp.com.
What are Argumentative Essay Topics?
If argumentative essays pique your interest, you’ve come to the correct place.
Aside from that:
- you choose a topic
- take a stand
- research material on which to support your opinion
- Include your claim as well
And, your essay is complete. Argumentative essay themes abound around the globe. You can choose a high-profile topic or a smaller one according to your preference. The best advice anyone can give is to choose argumentative essay topics that interest you. This will make research and writing a lot more enjoyable for you.
Who does not wanna do something and enjoy it as well? So, choosing this kinda topic can push you to give your best.
- An argumentative essay needs you to settle on a topic and choose a stance on it.
- Consequently, you will require to back up your opinion with properly researched facts as well as data.
- Moreover, the complicated part is selecting which topic to write on, however, we have numerous ideas to let you begin.
- Furthermore, argumentative essays assist students to understand more about the subject.
- And, thereby develop their argumentative writing skills.
- Perhaps, you might have to devote attention to your subject while selecting a powerful topic for your essay.
Manoeuvring Argumentative Essay Topics
After getting familiar with what argumentative essay topics are, the second step is to manoeuvre or use them. Getting conversant with this should be your priority when you are writing one. Well even if you are facing a hard time completing the essay, you can always hire an online essay helper.
Below are a few points to keep in mind:
- As the lengthy study may tyre you, you might want to choose a topic of mutual interest.
- Simultaneously, the topic you choose may or may not align with your beliefs, but it may also contradict them.
- Furthermore, examining different points of view will broaden your perspective and improve your job.
- You don’t want to write about a topic that your classmates are researching. Choose unique topics.
- You may require a topic that contains sufficient facts and information.
- Furthermore, you may wish to write about an arguable issue that interests both you and your readers.
- You may need to outline, research, and write extensively.
- Therefore, avoid choosing a dull topic.
- Also, get some data to get started, because the more familiar you are with your subject, the easier it will be to get connected with readers.
- At the same time, you may want your topic to be suitable for an argumentative essay, therefore, incorporate disagreements in it.
- In addition, depending on your topic, you may need to construct a hypothesis or a thesis statement.
Step by Step Guide for Writing Argumentative Essay Topics
You’ll need more than just a point of view to get your point through while writing a persuasive essay. Even the most forceful position will be unpersuasive if it isn’t well-structured and supported by sound reasoning and facts. An argumentative essay’s purpose is to lay out a point of view, reasoning, and evidence. Don’t get all confused! In this simple step-by-step approach, you’ll learn what features an argumentative essay should include. Also, how to format it depending on your audience.
This is the framework of an excellent argumentative essay:
Introduction of Your Topic
- The first paragraph of your essay should express your thesis.
- Explain the issue As thoroughly as possible.
- Provide background information needed to comprehend your argument.
- Outline the evidence you will present.
- Make the introduction brief including all the important points.
- Don’t forget that the introduction is the base of your essay.
- Make sure the facts you are including are checked by the sources.
- Avoid putting your thoughts and views in the introduction.
- Stick to the facts, If you are facing a problem in finding the sources take the help of newspapers, The Hindu Articles, and essay writing experts.
The Thesis Statement
- A Thesis statement is the most crucial part of your argumentative essay topics included in the first paragraph.
- It can be a hypothesis of the topic of contention.
- It is an opinion that is formed in a summary.
- Here, the main point or goal of your essay is to structure a paragraph concisely.
- If you are not able to write the thesis statement you can take instant thesis statement help online from professionals too.
How To structure Thesis Statement
The thesis, which occurs in the first paragraph of your essay, outlines the topic of your argumentative essay. It is the most significant aspect of your argumentative essay is your thesis statement. Yes, it might be one phrase long but still, play a very crucial role in your essay. This statement prepares the reader for what’s to come.
Further, these steps will assist you in conveying your message clearly and concisely:
- Make a question out of the topic and respond to it.
- Make a claim and then debate it.
- Outline your major points in a few sentences.
Numerous Kinds of Argumentative Claims You Can Make
Once you’ve decided what you’re debating and are done with the thesis statement you can use the following argument to write your essay:
- Facts or Gospels
- Explanation/ Definition
- Cause and Effect
Body of the Essay
- In the body of the essay, you have to explain the reasons why you defend your thesis.
- Each body paragraph should address a new idea or piece of evidence
- It should include a topic sentence that briefly explains why the reader should agree with your argument clearly and simply.
- In the body paragraphs, you’ll support your claims using examples, research, statistics, studies, and text citations. You can also use other things to make it more innovative, unique and realistic.
- Address and refute opposing points of view. As well as explain why you disagree with them.
- Presenting facts and looking at a topic from all sides will help you build credibility and gain a reader’s trust.
- If you are not able to complete this by yourself. And, longing to pay someone to complete it, you can contact professionals.
- Keep this thing in your mind that no write-up, whether an article or an essay is complete without a conclusion.
- Add a paragraph that summarizes the research work you have done in the whole essay.
- Here, you add up your thoughts and views.
- Sometimes having a balanced view in which you neither agree nor disagree also works.
- A good ending will appeal to the reader’s emotions rather than adding fresh facts or arguments.
- In some circumstances, writers utilise a personal tale to demonstrate how the topic impacts them personally. This acts as a cherry on the top.
The Quintessence of Arguments for an Argumentative Essay Topic
Many of us regard arguments as a negative connotation. But, arguments are something we use in our day to day life. In this article, we’ll explore why it’s important to know the different types of arguments and take a look at each type in depth.
The basic forms of arguments encountered in everyday life are listed below:
- This kind of debate focuses on how something happened that caused a problem
- It is significant because it aids individuals in determining why certain things occur.
- And, also identifying the source so that it does not occur again.
- For example, Individuals might examine probable reasons for climate change and come to a consensus on those factors by debating why it is happening.
- A rebuttal argument is focused on opposing a notion or opinion that has existed up until this point.
- This style of debate frequently includes reasons why a certain notion or belief is faulty.
- As well as, how you believe it may be rectified or altered.
- A description of the counterargument, a statement of your perspective and how it differs from the counterargument, and evidence to support your position are all common components of rebuttal arguments.
- A proposal argument is one in which the speaker recommends a specific solution to a problem.
- The development of a problem, the contents of the solution, and arguments why the proposal is a good idea should all be included in this argument.
- A student might, for example, make a proposal argument proposing a new technique to improve the education system.
- This argument was introduced by Sir Stephen E. Toulmin. It is made up of six basic parts:
- The claim is what the arguer wants to prove; the grounds are the facts and evidence that support the claim.
- The warrant is what connects the grounds to the claim; the backing is additional warrant support, and the qualifier is used to show that the claim does not always apply to all situations.
- And, the rebuttal is acknowledging that there are other valid viewpoints for the claim.
- A Rogerian argument is used to discover the best feasible solution to a problem based on all of the parties’ interests and needs.
- This style of argument is designed to help people with opposite opinions agree by allowing them to see things from a different perspective.
- Both parties accept the opposition in a Rogerian argument and create trust by recognising each other’s merit.
Trending Argumentative Essay Topics of 2022
As Argumentative essay topics are the recent trend or if I say in a more fancy way, it is the current Drift. There is a list of topics that are trending in 2022. You can choose your essay topic as per the latest controversial topic. If it’s hard to find, take custom essay help.
Some Insightful Argumentative Essay Topics
- Is it normal for men to demand paternity leave from work?
- How effective is the death penalty?
- What is your claim that cheating is out of control?
- Is wearing a school uniform beneficial?
- Curfews keep teens in check—what are your thoughts?
- What are your position on torture and its acceptability?
- Do we have a strong reliance on computers?
- Is it harmful to use a cell phone?
Funny argumentative Essay Topics
- Should you take an infomercial at face value?
- Is it appropriate for YouTube to allow hilarious cat videos?
- What is the world’s worst song?
Some Excellent Argumentative Essay Topics
- Do you agree or disagree with same-sex marriage?
- Is our civilization a waste of time?
- Do CEOs receive a lot of money?
- Is Congress subject to term limits?
- Are actors and athletes overpaid?
- What is your allegation about aggressive video games and behavioural issues?
- Is it necessary to teach creationism in public schools?
- What are your thoughts on beauty pageants and exploitation?
- What are your thoughts on English as the official language of the United States?
- Is it better to raise or lower the drinking age?
- What is your position on prisoners’ right to vote?
Argumentative Topics for Legal Debates
- Is gun control an effective crime-prevention strategy?
- Is the death penalty appropriate?
- Do you think euthanasia (assisted suicide) is the proper thing to do?
- The novel “Twelve Angry Men” depicts democracy’s shortcomings.
- Should same-gender marriages be legalised?
- Most searched food research topics of the 21st century.
- Torture is never acceptable.
- Smoking should be prohibited in public areas.
- Over-regulation is a problem in today’s society.
- Marijuana legalisation in some states is a bad idea.
- Cigarette manufacturing and distribution should be prohibited.
Argumentative Essay Topics That Aren’t So Boring
- Which is a better option: public school education or homeschooling?
- What are your thoughts on teen celebrity idolization?
- What is your assertion about life after death?
- Is fast food a serious threat to one’s physical well-being?
- What are your thoughts on gender equality and society?
- Is there a rise in hate crime in high school?
- What is your position on age as a factor in a relationship?
- What are your thoughts on the idea that hard work alone can’t lead to success?
- Who is a better parent, mothers or fathers?
- Is politics ever pure or equitable?
So, have you decided what will be the best topic for you? Wait! I would guess that maybe you yes. Well! Because it seems like you enjoyed reading this blog. I would propose that you get essay aid from your professor before you begin writing your essay. Simultaneously, see if your topic hasn’t already been taken by your peers, as this will help your work stand out. All this hustle is done for what? To stand out, right?
Did you realise you can pay someone to write your papers? If you are facing trouble you can always take assistance with your essay writing. You can choose from a fantastic assortment of argumentative essay themes. Hundreds of experienced writers specialising in essay, dissertation, and research writing are employed for you. Also, hundreds of academic papers have been written for students all over the world. As a result, you can get compose a flawless custom-written argumentative essay. This will not only satisfy your needs but also help you earn the grade you desire. Contact right away if you require professional essay writing assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Question- What is an argumentative essay?|
Answer- One of the most common types of essays you’ll write in school is an argumentative essay. It makes a claim and backs it up with evidence and facts. Its goal is to persuade the reader to agree with the point of view presented.
|Question- What is a thesis statement?|
Answer- A Thesis statement is the most crucial part of your argumentative essay topics included in the first paragraph. It can be a hypothesis of the topic of contention. It is an opinion that is formed in a summary.
|Question- What is a Rogerian argument?|
Answer- A Rogerian argument is used to discover the best feasible solution to a problem based on all of the parties’ interests and needs.