City University Of New York Operations And Supply Chain Management Assignment Help - Journal Entries
Question - Indicate what accounts are debited or credited and indicate the type of transaction as: 1) an external
transaction, 2) internal transaction recorded as an adjusting journal entry, or 3) closing entry. The
company uses a perpetual inventory system. All prepayments are initially recorded in permanent
1) Wages have been earned but are unpaid at the end of an accounting period.
2) Closed the income summary account, assuming there was a net income for the period.
3) Paid property taxes that have already been accrued.
4) Declared cash dividends on common stock.
5) Paid rent for the next three months.
Solution Preview - No Solution Preview Available