Memory is a part of the brain that focuses on encoding, storing, and decoding information and every event that happens with and around an individual. A person could anytime recall anything and everything restored as a memory in his or her brain. Retention of certain events happens for the purpose of recalling those situations in the future as and when needed or required. Also, memory plays a vital role in the life of each and every individual irrespective of the fact from where he or she belongs and what he or she does because if by any chance a person tends to lose his or her memory then that may badly affect the future and present life for sure. Many universities, school colleges, and other educational institutions believe that giving college assignment helps students to Improve memory naturally memory as in order to complete an assignment, students are required to remember or restore an ample amount of information that they attain after conducting thorough research.
In case you are a student and your college or university has given you some assignment on the above-mentioned topic or any other topic related to any subject or discipline for that matter that you are finding difficult to solve than by taking guidance from all assignment help services, you would be able to handle any assignment on any concern in a better and appropriate manner. At the same time, keep reading this blog to get important insights on the same topic.
Types of memory
Memory is divided into two types that are short term memory and long-term memory wherein short term memory lasts for 20 to 30 seconds and on the other hand, long term memory is more complex in nature because it lasts more than a few minutes ago and this one is further divided into 4 parts.
- Explicit Memory: this memory lasts only if you try to remember it consciously or intentionally. For example:-when you try to remember the name of your childhood friend.
- Episodic Memory: it is not essential that this memory is always accurate because in this people try to reconstruct an event that happened in their past like remembering an exciting picnic day.
- Semantic Memory: unlike episodic memory in this type of memory all humans tend to maintain accuracy because it is related to the general knowledge of the world like water has no color.
- Implicit Memory: it is a kind of memory where people are not asked to remember anything and everything happens in an obvious way like speaking a language.
Types of memory disorder
Memory disorders lead to loss of senses, loss of decision- making capabilities, loss of communication, and loss of relations as well. Almost more than 10 health conditions are marked as memory disorders. Let us now focus on discussing those health conditions to aware people of the same.
- Alzheimer Disease: this disease is the most common cause of dementia where an adult tends to forget things in his or her middle 40s and this can gradually increase over a period of time.
- Autoimmune Encephalopathy: this causes swelling in the brain that may lead to variations in neurological function, results in mental confusion and seizures.
- Dementia: it’s a collaboration of different brain conditions that makes it hard to remember, communicate and snatches the reasoning power as well.
- Frontotemporal Dementia: this happens when the nerve cells in the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain are lost and this disease generally strikes at a younger age.
- Dementia with Lewy bodies: this may happen due to degeneration of the tissues in the brain and this is always genetic but the reason why it happens is still unclear.
- Mild cognitive impairment: in this patient who holds a family history of dementia and Alzheimer hare at greater risk of facing this disease and other risk factor causes this are age, cholesterol, diabetes.
- Vascular cognitive impairment: this is the second most common cause of dementia that causes due to a gradual decrease in blood pressure that directly damages the brain tissue.
Tricks to enhance your memory
As of now, we are done with explaining the literal meaning of memory, its types, and the disorder that occurs due to memory loss issues. So, now we are going to bring out some ways to deal with these issues in a natural manner.
- Try to Use all your senses: One tends to remember better if one reads things aloud, however, few people quote it’s better to read things silently. I would recommend you to try both things and see what works better for you.
- Keep repeating learning: There is a proverb in English that “Practice makes a man perfect”. If we keep on doing a thing repeatedly, we can master the thing over a period of time. Your memory gets a boost when you repeat certain practices every day.
- Weave a story to link the concepts: I am sure can recall the stories that you read or listened to when you were a kid. It is a fact that recalling stories is an effective way to remember things because it makes multiple parts of the brain work together.
- Group studies: just have a look at your college days and recall the day when you were sitting in the library and reading some important chapters with your friends. Studies state that group student makes the memory more powerful than individual studies.
- Visualization: visualization helps in the development of the brain and eventually memory. Few students still believe in the concept of visualization while studying and they perform better at academics and other activities as well.
Effective and efficient tips to improve your recollection
Yes, you have heard right that you can actually boost your memory in a natural way by following an organized routine and lifestyle.
- Control eating added sugar: eating too much sugar can lead to not only memory loss issues but many more chronic and hazardous diseases for sure. So, cutting down on your sugar intake leads to the betterment of your memory.
- Make sure to meditate: meditation is a key to happiness and healthy life because it contributes to relax your mind and lower down your stress, pain, blood pressure, and even improves memory for that matter.
- Keep a check on your weight: avoid eating junk regularly and add balanced food to your daily diet as eating lots of junk food may harm the cells of your brain that causes many diseases like insomnia and short-term memory loss.
- Take enough sleep: sleeping less than required is the most common reason that can cause memory loss issues in an individual as sleeping has been associated with memory always because sleep plays a vital role in memory consolidation.
- Lower down alcohol intake: do not consume alcoholic beverages on a daily basis as it can negatively impact your memory. Binge drinking tends to raise your blood alcohol level to 00.8 grams per ml or maybe above.
- Mind training: give training to your mind by indulging yourself in different mind- related games that are word-recall puzzles, crosswords, and chess. However, playing outdoor games are also beneficial to increase memory.
- Exercise: adding workout activities to your daily routine can boost your memory and fitness level. Exercising for 30 minutes can increase the secretion of neuroprotective proteins and improve the growth of neurons.
I hope that now you are able to draw a clear picture of word memory and the importance of boosting up your memory. In case you need any academic help to complete the assignment on any topic that is given to you in order to increase your memory then feel free to have a word with the expert tutors via offline and online mode. Those teachers tend to work round the clock to provide you better and organized help regarding any subject or disciple. At the same time, they don’t work for attaining money-oriented benefits rather they conduct classes to help students in all ways and means. So, what are you waiting for when you have all the available help by your side? Just get your hands on the best offers available for the students studying any discipline at any level. Don’t waste your time and contact an expert rather than completing your assignment in an inappropriate way.