Introduction: When we talk about cyberbullying, in simple words it’s an online harassment or causing harm to a person by misusing information technology. It might be through posting adverse words or rumours about someone else on the web or social network, which is proposed to humiliate or embarrass them publicly.
Infographics: This image will show you in detail about cyberbullying. It consists of facts and figures.
How to get good grades? If this question still irritates you then it’s time to take help from allassignmenthelp.com. We have writers who are experienced enough to provide quality assignment help online in all academic stuff. They will provide you with an instant assignment which will help in improving your marks. We also have some benefits for students; let’s have a look at them. On time assignment delivery
- Low price assignment writing
- Cashback and discounts
- Money back policy
There are more benefits waiting for you. All you need to do is just some clicks and get the best work. Our writers will surely answer your question “how to get good grades?” in a professional and expert manner.
- The National Academies Press, Preventing Bullying Through Science, Policy, and Practice (Washington, D.C.:
- “Teens, Social Media & Technology Overview 2015,” Pew Research Center, accessed August 2017, http://www.pewinternet.org/2015/04/09/teens-social-media-technology-2015/.
- “Results,” Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, accessed in August 2017,https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/data/yrbs/pdf/
- “2016 Cyberbullying Data,” Cyberbullying Research Center, accessed August 2017, https://cyberbullying.org/2016-cyberbullying-data.